Team Envy asked us to develop a high-impact digital occasion for the release of the newest first-person shooter, “Valorant.”
We immediately organized a community campaign and online event to be streamed live on Twitcht.tv. Following a week-long, user-generated promotional campaign, teams of influencers, Envy professionals, and selected community members went on to compete against one another in the first annual “Envy All-Stars” tournament. Notable guests included Jayne, Clayster, Nifty, and other esports personalities.
As a result, our digital event produced the highest social impression count the organization had seen in 2020 while satisfying three key sponsors: Jack Links, Acer Predator, and Corsair.
• 1,385,662 Twitter Impressions
• Generated interest for 3 key sponsors
• 3% Engagement Rate
• 9,442 Hours Watch Time on Twitch
• 2,587 Peak Viewers
• User-Generated Content Campaign
• Fans Selected from Community to Play with Pros
• 360-Promotional Campaign (pre-event, during, and post-recap)
• Bespoke Broadcast Asset Package
• Scalable Tournament Format